i need this off my chest:
1) i want my life to settle the hell down. this up and down is going to kill me.
2) i humbly ask the universe to continue this unexpected rain of job-related kindness and intrigue. it is much, much appreciated.
3) i really, really, REALLY miss having my own car. rolling metal = freedom.
4) i love my profession. i really do.
5) if that's the way you want it, he who will not be named, that's the way you're going to get it. but you know full good and well that you're being unkind, petty and ridiculous. and i might be using a platform that you don't have to call you out, but frankly, i don't care. it didn't have to be this way. it's how you made it.
6) march madness is an amazing, beautiful thing. one shining moment after another.
i'm scattered tonight. thanks for dealing. more coherence later.
Letter 70: Be Louder
17 hours ago