Thursday, November 25, 2010

thanks

on this day of thanks, i want to call some people out for being amazing.

1) my parents. they rock, and i love them.

2) the man. thank you, love, for EVERYTHING. i love you more than words can say.

3) my friends, non-blog and blog. a few in particular:
a) the high-school crew, those who knew me when it mattered. (love you all, boys and girls.)
b) the law-school crew - i miss y'all more than i could ever imagine.
c) my blog friends. y'all have sustained me through it all. thank you, thank you, thank you.

take a minute to love your nearest and dearest today. give thanks. it's worth your time.

3 comments:

  1. AMEN! Simply stated, and yet so, so true. Hope you had an awesome thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated Thanksgiving, hon! Love you, too!

    ReplyDelete

your turn.