well, how 'bout that - one of my favorite reads out there, the venerable siouxsie at siouxsie law, has passed on a stylish blogger award to me! thanks! i am honored. so in keeping with the rules, here are seven random facts about me.
1) if it were possible, and they still sold them, i would live in my old black suede airwalks from high school. GOD, i miss those shoes.
2) i'm sure i lived just fine before my iphone. i just can't do it anymore.
3) as much as i love humanity in the general sense, i get more misanthropic as it relates to people i run into in a given day every single year.
4) i hate powerpoint with a passion unparalleled.
5) really, i prefer a man with traditionally southern mannerisms.
6) i CANNOT be in a room when a TV is on and someone's watching video on a computer. the competing sounds are too much for me to take.
7) as much as i bitch when other people do it, and lord knows i do, i suck at picking a restaurant.
and now, i've been asked to share the love with 15 of my favorite bloggers. here we go:
a) adorable napalm
b) 'bama on the brain
c) anna's life
d) have we met?
e) perfectly cursed life
f) always a drunk, never a bride
g) the suniverse
h) best of fates
i) a diary of a mad woman
j) heartsick and headstrong
k) blond with a bullet...
l) mascara and microchips
m) dibbly fresh
n) are you there, youth? it's me, nikki
o) the best days of your life