Monday, May 17, 2010

bar-exam class procrastination [TRUE STORY]

this is a regular monday feature over at ian's. here we go...

Have you ever peed in the shower/bath/pool?
seriously?

What is your biggest pet peeve?
unrealized potential. oh, my god, it KILLS me when smart, capable people underachieve.

What's the story behind your blog title?
when i worked at a gourmet food store in DC after college, my boss noticed that i grew up in the south. he christened me "magnolia" from that day forward. it's the best nickname anyone's ever given me. he was such a great guy. i can still he him saying it. "maaaaag...nolia."

What is your definition of success?
when you do something you love and do it well. emphasis on DO SOMETHING.

If you were famous, what would you want to be famous for?
i want to be famous for doing something of value in this world. politics, law, something.

and as usual:

Click on monkey to donate...please help!







No comments:

Post a Comment

your turn.